As we grow the ABL business, we require a Client Executive to act as the main day-to-day contact for new ABL clients. There will be a wide variety of tasks, including: -
• Dealing with client queries and resolving issues. Escalating any issues to the appropriate person e.g. Relationship Manager (‘RM’).
• Manage the daily client notifications of invoice schedules and monthly borrowing base of other assets e.g. inventory, plant & machinery.
• Completing monthly reconciliation of the client’s Accounts Receivable ledger to the HPD system ledger.
• Updating the Account Receivables reserves on a monthly basis.
• Liaise with Finance to ensure debtor receipts are allocated and client payment requests are fulfilled.
• Delivering excellent customer service whilst ensuring the collateral base of each client is maintained up to date.
• Opportunity to accompany the RM on client on-boarding meetings and client visits.
• General portfolio administration – including updating Salesforce records, chasing client’s accounts received on time, completing covenant testing, scheduling audits with our panel auditors/valuers etc
• Producing monthly reports for the ABL portfolio and client history
• Participation in projects as and when they arise
This is a new role within a new team, so this is an opportunity to be involved in the team from the start and play an integral part in it’s growth.
Core skills and knowledge:
• Relationship Management: Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships and communicate with key stakeholders internally and externally via telephone and email.
• Self Starter: Capable of working independently as well as part of a team.
• Specific Knowledge: Knowledge of White Oak UK transaction procedures, processes and compliance protocols
• Product Knowledge: Sound awareness of general principles of lending. Training of the ABL product suite and procedures will be provided.
• Technical Knowledge: excellent excel skills and ability to use the new ABL operating platform, ideally HPD.
Any other attributes that would be helpful, but not essential for the role:
• Prior experience in Invoice Discounting, Asset Based Lending or Financial Services would be an advantageous.
Your application was submitted successfully.