We have great opportunities for Business Development Managers to join our team in various locations across the UK.
Reporting to the Head of Regional Sales you will be responsible for:
• Presenting WOUK products to clients through face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
• Generate new business prospects while maximising the potential of existing customer base.
• You will ‘sign up’ the client where appropriate in a face to face meeting ensuring all paperwork is correctly completed.
• Liaise with all relevant parties to ensure prompt and efficient payout.
• Establish client needs and recommend solutions though products we are able to offer.
• Responsible for your diary and managing appointments.
• Effectively interact with the Sales and Support teams and other departments.
• Update appropriate databases accurately and efficiently.
Core skills and knowledge:
• An understanding of SME business and asset finance is essential
• Proven success in your sales ability, create new business opportunities from client visits and demonstrate full knowledge of the sales process
• Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’
• Excellent communication skills and a customer centric philosophy
• Positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
• Strong communication skills in all forms
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Ability to demonstrate sound commercial awareness
• Computer literacy
• Persistence and a commitment to achieving the highest standards
• Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual
• Risk assessment: understanding of Accounts.
• Full UK drivers’ licence
Your application was submitted successfully.