We have a great opportunity for a Broker Development Manager to join the team working in the South.
Description of role and key responsibilities:
• Generate new and develop existing relationships with finance brokers as introducers to White Oak
• Issue/fulfil partner trading agreements, and system registration process
• Partner/broker set up and updating of internal systems such as Salesforce/Lease soft/Pivot platforms
• Manage broker relationships against agreed quarterly and annual volume, yield and behavioural requirements
• Help develop existing broker panel to achieve overall Team target. This includes helping brokers understand our range of products and spending time with them to forge meaningful relationships
• Establish & qualify business opportunities within member associations, business groups, and regulatory bodies to extract opportunities
• Attend where relevant trade exhibitions, seminars and networking events as required
• Where the potential is significant, liaise with the Head of broker to assist with capture or to develop to next stage of growth
• Ensure all brokers are aware of available products and respective rates
• Provide bimonthly update of progress on activity i.e. the number of meetings and their potential/success to Head of Broker and Strategic Partnerships
• Identify and present to Head of Broker and Strategic Partnerships any new scheme opportunities
• Close working relationship with internal support team and credit functions
Core Skills and Knowledge:
Product Knowledge: Sound awareness of asset finance products and the indirect sales model
Technical Knowledge: AML/KYC, Finance Agreements, Computer Applications, Credit & Documentation processes and requirements
Relationship Management: Ability to maintain strong relationships and communicate with key stakeholders internally and externally via telephone and email. Capable of working independently as well as part of a team
Analytical Skills: Ability to engage in logical reasoning and analysis. Demonstrate high accuracy levels. Excellent organisational, time management and reasoning skills.
White Oak Specific Knowledge: Knowledge of White Oak
transactions procedures, processes and compliance protocols.
Any other attributes that would be helpful, but not essential for the role:
• High attention to detail
• Proven administration experience
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent Telephone manner
• Considered Approach
• Exemplary time management
• Effective communication skills
Your application was submitted successfully.